Most often, people look in the rear mirror before they look forward. Most of you who know me well know I like to do things differently so I will start by looking forward in to 2008 instead.
The absolute number 1 priority, no doubt, is to find a new job. 2007 didn’t end to well in that respect so I am on a offensive hunt for something to keep myself occupied. Once this is done deal there are a number of things I hope to be able to do and they are:
* Get out of my parents place and find a habitat of my own
* Travel! I hope to do BKK and/or NYC + more
* Generate some more flying hours in my logbook. This includes Vassunda-Bodø with Anders and of course a trip or 10 to Mariehamn
* A very personal mission
* Take an introductory course in law
* Other things that are written in the stars
Let us see how much of this will be achieved, 361 days and counting…..!