…or PAX as we can also call them.
After the introduction yesterday, we now started to look at the various types of people we will face, once out in reality.
Som of the passenger categories we discussed today were:
– UMNR = Unaccompanied Minor and our responsabilities when dealing with them
– INF = Infants
– PRM = Passengers with reduced mobility
– MAAS = Meet and Assist
– LANG = Language (if the passenger is unable to speak english/(local language)
– BLND = Blind passengers
– DEAF = Self explanatory?
– Incapacitated passengers.
– Different types of wheelchair categories and the treatment of those pax.
– People needing an extra seat
– Commercially Important Persons
– ID pax
Tomorrow we will have a mandadtory Airport Security Course